honeysuckle floating
the flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing birds is come,
and the voice of the turtle is heard in the land.
Song of Solomon 2:12
Honeysuckle is blooming along the dunes on the path to the beach.
I noticed Sunday morning when I walked early -just after the sun came up.
Monday morning I walked again but it was cooler and the wind kicked up a bit of salty spray.
I brought my clippers and marched through the brush looking for errant branches.
Laid out on the soapstone table in my kitchen....
Labels: pleasant words










7 Comments:
The smell of honeysuckle always reminds me of my grandparents house. Even still my head spins when I get a whiff. Thank you for sharing.
Lovely! I so enjoy the smell of honeysuckle. Have a wonderful week!
I never thought to cut the Honeysuckle and bring it in! I love this. There's a lot of it in my yard, so off I go to gather some together and bring it in. Thanks for sharing at the Roses of Inspiration Blog Hop.
The look so pretty it must have been a lovely walk. The vase full looks wonderful too :-)
What a beautiful and comforting image this is! Thank you. Cheering you on wildly today from the #RaRalinkup with Purposeful Faith.
Thanks for sharing your inspirational story. I loved how you tied it into the Song of Solomon. The pictures were beautiful. :)
This was so beautiful, sweet friend. Thank you so much for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Hugs and blessings to you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home