this is the day
For Today...15 May, 2015
Outside my window...
in the gloaming
light is shimmering off the ocean
pink and orange ribbons over the sea
I am thinking...about what i need to get ready for tomorrow morning
I am thankful...for the blessings of this beautiful place where we live
I am wearing...black leggings and a long purple tunic
I have my Lolly navy sweater/throw on as well -it's chilly
I have my Lolly navy sweater/throw on as well -it's chilly
I am creating...room for growth
tomorrow I am going...to paint the legs of the table that Joe built
I am wondering...how to make everything work
I am reading...1000 blessings
I am hoping...that the weather will change soon. I am ready for warmer days
I am learning...that Yahweh made everything circular
In my garden...My daughters gave me a beautiful tipsy planter
for mother's day and I have filled it with the herbs and violas they included
and added a few other flowers as well
it looks so cute out on the porch
for mother's day and I have filled it with the herbs and violas they included
and added a few other flowers as well
it looks so cute out on the porch
In my kitchen...Joe made bacon and mushroom omelets this morning
so we had BLTs for lunch
so we had BLTs for lunch
A favorite quote for today...
"Hello Cowgirl in the sand
is this place at your command
can i stay here for a while
can i see your sweet, sweet smile
old enough now....."
"Hello Cowgirl in the sand
is this place at your command
can i stay here for a while
can i see your sweet, sweet smile
old enough now....."
A peek into one of my days...today was rather a lazy day. I spent much of it out on the porch. We had a hairy/downy woodpecker at the feeder this afternoon! Also, grackles and hundreds of little sparrows, and cardinals. Last week Joe and I saw a hawk swooping past the porch and through the park!
One of my favorite things...end of day in the gloaming
Labels: this is the day




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home